TV and Media Production Studio
Our television/media production studio provides the opportunity for live and digitally recorded interviews with nationally renowned medical experts for any media outlet in the world. Our physicians and specialists are available to comment on breaking news, research findings, and any medical or health care-related topic. Our healthcare experts can often be seen live on CNN Headline News, FOX, MSNBC, and more.
Our studio team consists of experienced, Emmy Award-winning broadcast professionals who understand the demands of the industry and are committed to providing media outlets with the best possible service.
Our studio broadcasts via high-definition point-to-point fiber transmission through The Switch. We offer a professionally designed set and lighting grid with a variety of interview background options including a bookcase/academic area, medical instrument wall and a 90-inch plasma TV.
We provide HD quality, MP4 downloadable video at 1920 x 1080 resolution via our Newsroom website and can accommodate requests for other video wrappers (MOV, MXF, M4V, AVI, and more) as needed.
Our studio includes:
- Broadcast HD cameras including Sony PDW-F350 XDCam, JVC GY-HM850, and JVC GY-HM660
- Studio quality microphones from Schoeps, Neumann, Sony, Shure, EV, and Sennheiser
- Blackmagic production switcher with effects
- Onyx 16-channel audio mixer
- Two IFB and two PL lines
- Direct-to-digital recording
- Customizable professional DMX lighting grid with dimmable 5600k fluorescent and LED lights
- Post-production capabilities with Final Cut Pro X
- Webcam via Skype
- ISDN line connection for high-quality audio for radio stations
For more information or for media requests: